In early 2023, we sought expressions of interest for membership of our advisory panel from academics, economists, researchers and industry specialists with expertise in at least one of these six categories:
- macroeconomics and econometrics;
- public sector finances and public economics;
- financial markets and corporate finance;
- energy and climate change;
- health and longevity; and
- labour market and migration.
On this basis we have renewed and expanded the membership of the panel to include a wider and more diverse range of experts. This 25-member panel will meet for the first time in September to discuss our analytical work programme, share insights on developments in their fields, and provide input on key forecast issues, methods, and analysis.
A list of the members of the advisory panel can be found on our new external engagement page.